Navigator LA to Mexico Cruise – October 21 – 28, 2022
Get onboard our biggest West Coast Cruise yet when Atlantis sails from Los Angeles to the best beaches in Mexico. We’re ready to go out again in a big, big way, and there’s no better ship for an all-gay cruise than the newly amplified Navigator of the Seas! Join 3100 guys from around the world for a week filled with electrifying parties day and night, stellar entertainment, superstar DJ concerts, fabulously fun activities, and so much more.
All from $799.
It’s time to play! Again.
- October 21Los Angeles, CA 4:00 pm
- October 22Day At Sea
- October 23Cabo San Lucas, Mexico12:00 pm6:00 pm
- October 24Puerto Vallarta, Mexico11:00 amOvernight
- October 25Puerto Vallarta, Mexico 2:00 am
- October 25Mazatlán, Mexico12:00 pm6:00 pm
- October 26Day At Sea
- October 27Day At Sea
- October 28Los Angeles, CA6:00 am
Prima Caribbean Cruise – January 22 – 29, 2023
Atlantis launches a whole new way to play with a spectacular cruise on the newest and most fabulous ship to sail the high seas. You’re invited to be the first to experience the brand-new Norwegian Prima, stunningly designed for the sun, featuring brilliant entertainment venues, magical infinity pools, dazzlingly delicious restaurants, and innovations throughout. She’s packed with everything from a sensational Haven suite experience to an all-new mid-level pool deck to superior venues for thrilling Atlantis parties. We’re sailing for the first time ever from Port Canaveral with 3200 guys from around the world for an epic voyage to the best of the Caribbean. It’s a new start for 2023 in every way!
All from $ 1,099
- January 22Port Canaveral, Florida 4:00 pm
- January 23Awesome Day at Sea
- January 24Cozumel, Mexico7:00 am5:00 pm
- January 25Costa Maya, Mexico7:00 am3:00 pm
- January 26Georgetown, Grand Cayman11:00 am6:00 pm
- January 27Relaxing Day at Sea
- January 28Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas10:00 am6:00 pm
- January 29Port Canaveral, Florida7:00 am
This post is also available in: Italiano (Italian)